Thank you for your interest in supporting us.
The costs of running a non-profit organization are great, and our success would not be possible without you and your generous support. Each and every donation is critical to our future. We thank you in advance for your contribution.
To make a donation, please click on the DONATE button below to make a SECURE donation through PAYPAL: –
This graph illustrates how funding is used:
Our free programs include:
- Counseling — Professionals and trained volunteers help people with cancer and their loved ones find ways to cope with the challenges of cancer.
- Support Groups — A safe, caring place for women living with cancer.
- Financial Help — Limited aid is available to eligible individuals and families to help cover cancer-related costs like transportation, the purchase of prostheses.
- Community based lectures — Health educators travel the country and work in cooperation with ‘local groups’ and schools to present the latest health information with a focus on early detection, prevention and support.
- Publications — Up-to-date, easy-to-read information on topics like latest treatments, managing side effects, and coping with a cancer diagnosis.
Your donation will cover:
|$50||Provides bone screening exams for 2 persons OR provides clinical breast exam for 2 women|
|$100||Covers one support group meeting OR provides Lymphoedema massage treatment for 2 women|
|$300||Art and music therapy (or similar) for our cancer support group|
|$700||Annual membership in the international Union against cancer|
|$1,500||Production and printing of health education leaflet and booklets|
|$5,000||Annual rent for admin and support group meetings|
|$10,000||Covers the cost of outreach health education for one year. This means 175 public lectures for high school students, housewives and advocates|
Grants & Donations may be sent to us directly or by bank transfer.